Book møde

Here, you can report any indirect financial loss or request additional compensation if you have paid top-bracket tax

Report an indirect financial loss

If you or your business has incurred an indirect loss as a result of errors in the debt collection case and such loss can be documented, you can report it here:   


Request for additional compensation when top-bracket tax has been paid

You may request additional tax compensation if you have paid top-bracket tax or expect to pay top-bracket tax for the year when you received compensation. All you need to do is fill in the form and attach copies of your three latest payslips and your most recent annual tax assessment here:


All requests will be considered individually.

We will contact you as soon as we have considered your request.

Read more and find answers to frequently asked questions or call us on +45 45 12 58 88 if you have any questions